Who Is Venus?
HOI! 你好! HALO!
I'm Wai-Yee CHUNG, aka, Venus.
I am a problem solver, wearing many hats as
a UXUI designer and visual designer. Plus, a promising comedian.
MY BREAD & BUTTER
📍Space | 2017
*mobile Apps UXUI*
- UI update for Client app and Internal App.
- Field search and user research.
- Identify users pain points and framing problems to solve.
- create journey maps and structure flow.
- Write up user stories; identify user personas.
- Document UI specifications with process flows.
- Rapid prototyping , wireframes for developers.
- Aggregate feedbacks from multiple stakeholders.
- Optimise the overall user experience.
📍Hong Kong | 2017
*social design project*
- Seek pilot fund
- Business and design integration
- Bicycle design with design thinking methodology
📍Hong Kong & Netherlands | 2016– present
- Campaign strategy and preproduction of
social issues campaigns
- Social media strategy planning
- Facilitate design thinking workshop
📍Treviso, Italy | 2015–2016
- Project design management
- Lifestyle apps and market Research
- UXUI on cross platform design
📍Hong Kong, China | 2013–2015
- Promote Dutch firms in Business of Design Week
📍Hong Kong, China | 2012–2013
4. Dutch (elementary)
5. Cantonese (native)
1. adaptive thinking
2. cross cultural competency
3. design research
4. information visualisation
5. stress management
7. user experience
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design